Friday, June 09, 2006

Inaugural Post

So... funny how it's taken me so long to get a blog up, seeing as how I'm a writer and all. But that's probably why. It's like being a professional chef. After slaving over a hot stove for hours on end (or a hot laptop in this case), usually the last thing you want to do is cook for the fun of it.

But I guess there have been enough times that I've read blogs from losers that have nothing to say. So pehaps I could be one of those losers. Really though, I dig music. Mostly alternative/indie, and actually used to DJ at a college radio station for quite awhile back in the late 80's and part of the 90's. So hopefully I can share some stuff, and help a few people make some new discoveries. Oh, this image is by an illustrator named Esao Andrews who does amazing work. His site is really well designed too, so take a look.

www.esao.net

No comments: